1. Take care of restroom before coming to class so as to minimize intrusion at the pool hosts home.
2. Tuition is due on the third day of lessons, made payable to Swim 2 John, Inc., with student name on the check memo line.
3. Do NOT take the student into any pool or jacuzzi during the 2 weeks of instruction with John. Walk on beach is OK, shooting water parks is OK, a bath is OK.
4. No food 2 hours prior to lesson, this may change after 2-3 sessions.
5. You must arrive and be on the pool deck 5 minutes before your start time. Have the child in their swim suit ready to go.
6. Purchase a real swim diaper. These are rugged with elastic on the legs and the waist and seals the water out from the child's skin. With this proper gear you do not need to buy little swimmer diapers, just use a regular diaper on the student and then put the real swim diaper over it. Swim diapers are required for all kids under 31 months old and for kids that have not been potty trained for at least 3 months.
7. Bring 2 towels and clothes to dry and change the swimmer.
8. The pool is heated to 90 degrees (in cooler winter / spring months)
9. Class held regardless of weather (except in case of lightening storm) and John determines that at the class, so come to class regardless of weather.
10. No flotation devices or goggles.
11. Your child is going to cry for a few days to try to get you to take them out of the class. Review the Philosophy of this class. Don't get manipulated regarding this important life skill. You will be full of joy at the end of the class when your child swims out to you.