1. Take care of restroom before coming to class so as to minimize intrusion at the pool hosts home.
2. Tuition is due on the third day of lessons, made payable to Swim 2 John, Inc., with student name on the check memo line.
3. Do NOT take the student into any pool or jacuzzi during the 2 weeks of instruction with John. Walk on beach is OK, shooting water parks is OK, a bath is OK.
4. No food 2 hours prior to lesson, this may change after 2-3 sessions.
5. During the COVID 19 crisis only the student and guardian(s) will be at the pool. Arrive at the venue 5 minutes before your start time. Two minutes before your start time bring the student around back to the pool ready to get in the water. After his/her lesson is over wrap them in a towel and return to your vehicle to change them.
6. Use a real swim diaper with elastic legs and waist, not one that snaps. Under that put a throw away lil' swimmer diaper. Reusable plastic/rubber/nylon with elastic waist and legs swim diapers are required for all kids under 31 months old even if they are potty trained. If your child is older than 31 months old and has been potty trained for less than 3 months they need to have the reusable plastic/rubber/nylon swim diaper.
7. Bring towels and clothes to dry and change the swimmer.
8. The pool is heated to 90 degrees (in cooler winter / spring months)
9. Class held regardless of weather (except in case of lightening storm) and John determines that at the class, so come to class regardless of weather.
10. No flotation devices or goggles.
11. Your child is going to cry for a few days to try to get you to take them out of the class. Review the Philosophy of this class. Don't get manipulated regarding this important life skill. You will be full of joy at the end of the class when your child swims out to you.