1. One (1) reduced tuition for your family: tuition is FREE for one (1) family member when there are at least 6 paying students enrolled. The host is responsible for keeping the pool at 90 degrees in the colder months. Generally the cost to heat the pool for a class is around $200.
2. Your children learn in their own pool. That is a significant safety benefit for your child.
3. You help reduce drowning, promote water safety, and contribute to children's development by hosting classes.
4. Parents sign a general release and liability waiver to protect you. All pool hosts are added to the Swim2John, Inc. general insurance policy.
5. Kids come to your home on a 10 minute interval and most rosters have 12 or fewer kids per class. That means the pool is used for class about two hours each day.
You must have a private backyard residential pool. A community pool, apartment pool or HOA pool will NOT work. John provides pool covers to help keep down the cost expense of heating the water.You must have Gas or Electric Heater and can ensure 90 degree pool temp. (Note: Solar heat to supplement gas or electric heaters is an added benefit. Solar heating alone will not work.)
Host pays the heating cost, normally around $200. Your pool must have a shallow area (3-3 1/2 feet deep).
We prefer the host to have a pool cover, but it is not required. Swim2John makes available a solar bubble cover to the host which keeps any heating cost at a minimum.
To HOST a class, email John@ Swim2John.com and Kimber will contact you. If you have any questions please call us at: (858) 444-6092.
Copyright © 2019 Swim2John - All Rights Reserved.